[xmonad] Releasing 1.0

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 22:48:44 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> It has been 7-8 weeks now. Have any of the preparations begun with the
>>> website, ANN, and tagging & uploading?
>>
>> Another week has passed and your suggested release date approaches
>> swiftly; how are the preparations?
>
> A full month has passed; any news to report? I am reminded because
> there have been a number of issues in #xmonad since due to people
> using 0.9 or older versions...

(2/3 weeks later)

Incidentally, there won't be any patch to apply for the current HCAR;
as far as I can tell, nothing important has changed since the previous
HCAR. Nor are there any outstanding patches to discuss for either
XMonad-core or XMonad-contrib in Darcswatch.

Carry on.

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net