[xmonad] Using xmonad with freenx

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 17 15:09:15 CEST 2011

xmonad does not require xinerama; the first line is just a warning,
and is unrelated to the second. The second line indicates that your X
has no colors in its colormap or is returning garbage from colormap
lookups. See

for some more details and hints, if you'd like to tackle this problem
yourself.

~d