[xmonad] Issue 474 in xmonad: XMonad does not respond to keyboard input when there is a lot of I/O occuring in a terminal

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 5 02:08:37 CEST 2011

Updates:
	Labels: Usability

Comment #3 on issue 474 by wirtwo... at gmail.com: XMonad does not respond to
keyboard input when there is a lot of I/O occuring in a terminal

I can't reproduce this on vanilla or zen (BFQ/liquorix) kernels, using
xterm, gnome-terminal, rxvt-unicode, or konsole. That said; I've only got
2.6.38 and 39 kernels available. If I get a chance I'll try with
terminator, and try a 2.6.36 zen (liquorix) kernel. I use pretty much
default zen kernel settings, which AFAIK is what liquorix uses, although it
also builds many modules. So I'm doubting the kernel is the problem.

What sort of hardware are you testing on, cmcbr...?