[xmonad] xmonad as a stand-alone?

Christopher Svanefalk christopher.svanefalk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:44:50 CEST 2011

(Brent, sorry for initially sending this to your private mail instead of the
list, my mistake!)

Thanks to both of you for the kind replies!

Alright, having learnt a bit more about the system, I was thinking this: I
could just run the standard GDM (long history, low dependencies), and then
run xmonad through it. However, I need to resolve how to get the system to
automatically run GDM after booting? Is there a config file I can hack to
accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!