[xmonad] Desktop Environment Integration

Morel Pisum morel.pisum at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:05:32 CEST 2012

i use xmonad without anything.
i use arandr (a gui-application) for setting up multiple monitors.
i use wicd(-gui) for setting up wire(less)-connections.
i use "xsetroot -cursor_name left_ptr" in my .xinitrc to set the cursor.
i use "setxkbmap -layout de" to set my keyboard-layout.

so, my point is that xmonad really doens't require/need
desktop-environment. but, yea, it can be nice :)