[xmonad] list of visible workspaces

Bryan Huh bhh1988 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:29:19 CEST 2012

How do you get a list of visible workspaces (only those workspaces that
are displayed on the monitors)? Currently I get the entire list of
workspaces in my xmonad config with (XMonad.workspaces conf). It looks
like this command returns a list of strings, each of which denote a
workspace (i.e. ["1", "2"... ] ). But not sure how to get a list of only
those which are visible (I could also probably work with a list of
hidden workspaces).

Sorry, my Haskell is weak and I do not understand how to use the
documentation here:
http://xmonad.org/xmonad-docs/xmonad/XMonad-StackSet.html

Thanks!