[xmonad] list of visible workspaces

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:23:35 CEST 2012

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Bryan Huh <bhh1988 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I see. That solved that problem, but now I get an error saying:

*sigh* I tripped over the same problem I was trying to avoid in a different
form... this will be harder to do than I'd hoped.  (Forgot that it's
already in a pure context; have to rearrange the whole thing to compensate)

The viewHidden function now  looks like

viewHidden :: WorkspaceId -> X ()
> viewHidden w = do
>   ws <- gets windowset
>   when (w `notElem` (map (W.tag . W.workspace) $ W.current ws : W.visible
> ws))
>        (windows $ W.view w)

and the list comprehension defining the workspace switching keys has now
been refactored into:

   [((m .|. modm,k),f i)