[xmonad] darcs patch: XMonad.Layout.OnlyFor

allbery.b at gmail.com allbery.b at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:15:06 CEST 2012

1 patch for repository http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib:

Sun Aug 19 12:11:07 EDT 2012  allbery.b at gmail.com
  * XMonad.Layout.OnlyFor
  This layout modifier allows another layout modifier to be applied only when
  a single window or only when multiple windows are visible.  (The case where
  no windows are visible is vacuous since layouts are irrelevant.)

  Rough usage:  import XMonad.Layout.OnlyFor, then use as a layout modifier

      myLayouts = OnlyFor Multiple (Spacing 3) $ Tall ||| Mirror Tall ||| Full

  gives you a Spacing 3 modifier unless there is only one window visible.

  This has been sitting around in my local tree for about a year, after I wrote
  it for someone on #xmonad; it has vanished from hpaste since then and I never
  got around to submitting it to -contrib.