[xmonad] Not passing Mod key to applications

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Tue Feb 28 08:15:18 CET 2012

wagnerdm wrote:
> ((0, xK_Super_L), return ()) -- make VirtualBox ignore stray hits of the
> Windows key when xmonad has the active grab

Great! I really need this, because I am about to start
using Windows in VirtualBox on a regular bases, and
I've already felt this annoyance occasionally in VNC.

Thanks!

This is probably something that is needed by a
large proportion of xmonad users. Where can it
be posted so that people will likely hear about it?

I don't remember anymore how I found out how
to make the Windows key my Mod key. But this
important additional setting should be added there.

Thanks,
Yitz