[xmonad] renameWorkspace and autoComplete

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Tue Jan 17 20:14:01 CET 2012

At Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:19:26 +0100,
Matthias Hörmann wrote:

> You don't have to use the same XPConfig for all of them.

Ahem, yes, that's rather obvious, now that you mention it. Thank you.

> You could use one with autocomplete for selecting and one without
> for creating new workspaces, couldn't you?

Yes, tried it, it works. But it does eat up one extra modifier on my
workspace switching key (and I was planning to use it for something
else), so I would still be interested in suggestions on how to get the
autocomplete delay to allow specifying new names.