[xmonad] Changing configuration depending on the context

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 18 15:50:44 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 05:56:23PM -0400, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini wrote:
> I'm sorry if the title is misleading, I just don't know how to explain
> it in one sentence.
>
> My actual approach consists to call a do block from the main block of
> the xmonad.hs file, and then a lot of local variables (using 'let')
> from the function that is getting the screen dimensions, with them I
> was trying to do some math and include them on dzen, the tray
> application, ecc.

Hi Pablo,

It's very difficult to know how to help without more specifics.  Can
you (1) post your xmonad.hs somewhere (e.g. hpaste.org) send a link,
(2) say exactly what you are trying to do and what happens instead
(e.g. do you get an error?  or does your xmonad.hs compile fine but it
doesn't do what you want? etc.)

-Brent