[xmonad] Patch: changes in Prompt and new module

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 29 21:16:06 CEST 2012

You could consider sending a patch to xmonad-extras if you want to add
something with extra dependencies. A dependency on dbus makes me
especially wary, though. If you only need to send things on dbus or
can do your sends and receives synchronously, you should be fine; but
if you need to send and receive asynchronously, you're a bit out of
luck: xmonad currently runs on a single OS thread, which will be
blocking in an X call most of the time.

~d