[xmonad] Strange workspace switching bug in my config

Leo Alekseyev dnquark at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:32:37 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:22 PM,  <wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Quoting Norbert Zeh <nzeh at cs.dal.ca>:
>
>> for any starting workspace except "0" or
>> "0SCR", say its number is x, the above code goes to workspace x-1 or x+9.
>>
>> What is it I don't understand here?
>

> The workspace at index 0 in the list of workspaces is "1:blah", at index 1
> is "2:blah", etc.

...and it seems that this ordering gets screwed up for me!  Everything
works fine, then I head over to a cafe, resume my laptop from sleep,
and bam, the workspace offsets are wrong again.  This only started
happening after an upgrade to Ubuntu 12.04, although I'm not sure how
that would make a difference.

--l