[xmonad] Migrating from StumpWM...

wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu wagnerdm at seas.upenn.edu
Fri May 18 17:41:49 CEST 2012

Sample configs are always handy. If you feel up to it, you might
consider making a patch that adds XMonad.Config.StumpWM to
xmonad-contrib, containing pretty much just what you have in that file
(take a look at e.g. XMonad.Config.Sjanssen to see how to library-ize
a complete configuration -- it isn't hard), or adding your config to
the collection of sample configurations on the wiki:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Xmonad/Config_archive

~d