[xmonad] Issue 177 in xmonad: xmonad does not follow ICCCM and ignores WM_TAKE_FOCUS protocol

Eyal Erez oneself at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:06:57 CET 2012

Thank you for your help,

Yeah, that's what I figured as well, but then I get this error when I
recompile:

xmonad.hs:391:25:
    Couldn't match expected type `a -> a1' against inferred type `X ()'
    In the first argument of `(>>)', namely `takeTopFocus'
    In the first argument of `($)', namely
        `takeTopFocus >> dynamicLogWithPP'
    In the `logHook' field of a record

--
*Eyal Erez <**oneself at gmail.com* <oneself at gmail.com>*>*

There are 10 types of people, those who know binary and those who don't.