[xmonad] A community-driven effort to make XMonad better and better

Daniel Trstenjak daniel.trstenjak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:11:00 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 12:29:37PM -0500, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> It really is The One True Church behavior.  We don't exist, have no
> organization, etc. because we had the presumption to not use The Holy
> Github?  This is the message of Github evangelists, repeatedly, on multiple
> projects.

What if there's no religious fanaticism, but just youthful enthusiasm?

The current situation with the development of xmonad is nonsatisfying.
My attempt to get a patch applied was quite demotivating. Currently,
I wouldn't put any more energy into the development of xmonad.

But Alfredo, you should also be aware, that some people might be pissed
off, if you try to change too much at once.

They might take it as disrespectful, that you don't appreciate what they
have established until now.

Greetings,
Daniel