[xmonad] How to prefix workspace names with numbers?

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Thu Oct 11 16:20:32 CEST 2012

POdAC> tmuxinator

JG> OK, what's tuxminator? Cursory Googling doesn't come up with anything
JG> sensible, two days in a row now, only wallpaper.

BA> Google can only correct so many kinds of typoes.

The human brain is a fascinating thing! I went through that, character
by character, both yesterday and today, and completely failed to spot my
adulteration of the original. I guess the dapper penguin was so firmly
lodged in my mind, that it couldn't entertain the possibility of the
first three characters being wrong.

Thanks.