[xmonad] Issue 513 in xmonad: 'Failed to load session "xmonad"' error after selecting "GNOME with Xmonad" option in lightdm on Quantel beta

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 10 18:32:27 CEST 2012

Comment #4 on issue 513 by tomsm... at protecinnovations.co.uk: 'Failed to
load session "xmonad"' error after selecting "GNOME with Xmonad" option in
lightdm on Quantel beta

I guess the point of me raising the bug was not so much to help my
misconfiguration (I don't actually use xmonad), but more that on a virgin
install of the new Ubuntu beta, xmonad is seems to be getting configured
incorrectly.

Figured you guys would be doing all you can to get xmonad working
seamlessly with the new Ubuntu?

If I get access to a laptop I can wipe again, I'll get you the appropriate
config and scripts, but it's doubtful I'll get the opportunity.