[xmonad] Having trouble reordering monitor layout

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:04:32 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Phil Tooley <phil.tooley at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to reorder my multimonitor layout and I don't understand
> the syntax error I am getting, xmonad,hs follows:

The problem is that the ++ to append the keys change is being applied to
the wrong thing.  I would add parentheses (open after `additionalKeys`,
close after the list comprehension).

Also, next time please use a proper attachment --- I had to fix several
line wraps in your pasted xmonad.hs, and am slightly surprised the
indentation survived pasting.