[xmonad] Issue 541 in xmonad: X.H.FadeInactive causes doFullFloat windows to stop rendering on multi display

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Apr 14 14:38:36 CEST 2013

Owner: ----

New issue 541 by osan... at cs.washington.edu: X.H.FadeInactive causes
doFullFloat windows to stop rendering on multi display

Steps to reproduce:
1. (Start xcompmgr)
2. Using X.H.ManageHelpers, create a full floating window on one display
3. Switch to another display
4. Switch to another workspace in that display

Expected output:
The full floating window should continue to render

Actual output:
The full floating window freezes

Reproduced in xmonad 0.10 and 0.11 on Ubuntu 12.10

I narrowed down the issue to windows which have been set to full float.
Otherwise floating windows don't seem to have the issue, although I may be
mistaken.

Attachments:
	xmonad.hs  4.8 KB