[xmonad] fadeInactiveLogHook on dual monitor with nvidia

Tim DuBois tim at neophilus.net
Tue Apr 16 23:04:57 CEST 2013

If this is the case you'll also have a fight on your hands if you want
both a composite manager enabled for the fade and Xinerama to float
windows between screens. I'm not aware of any current composite manager
that doesn't conflict with Xinerama; so disable it as well in your
troubleshooting if it's currently enabled.