[xmonad] Google Chrome notifications and multiple monitors

Miles Sabin miles at milessabin.com
Sun Apr 28 13:20:58 CEST 2013

One additional data point. If I use xrandr to position my laptop panel
to the right of my external monitor instead of to the left, the the
Chrome notifier appears on the external monitor exactly as expected.

So it looks like Chrome notifications always appear on the leftmost
(from xrandr's PoV) monitor irrespective of which one is configured as
the primary via xrandr ... can anyone else confirm that?

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin