[xmonad] Issue 429 in xmonad: X.A.DynamicWorkspaces command to delete specified tag

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 3 20:23:46 CET 2013

Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 429 by vogt.a... at gmail.com: X.A.DynamicWorkspaces
command to delete specified tag

I've pushed your patch. I can't really speak for what is idiomatic, but I
think it might be cleaner if DynamicWorkspaces had more definitions which
are  (WindowSet -> WindowSet), and then you could define an unrestricted
`removeWorkspaceByTag' in terms of the restricted one and other functions
like XMonad.StackSet.view.

Maybe some people depend on removeWorkspaceByTag having that restriction,
but I doubt people will complain.