[xmonad] Further xmodmap and numlock woes

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:39:36 CET 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Thomas Løcke <thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Not in scope: data constructor `All'
>
> Not in scope: `mempty'
>

> I suspect I need to import something, but what? Here's my xmonad.hs file:

Data.Monoid has both.

ps. I found xmonad at github: https://github.com/xmonad/xmonad is this
an official repository?

No; some github worshipper took it on himself to fork xmonad onto github on
the grounds that any project not on github is obviously dead and
unmaintained and it was up to him to "save" it (this is very nearly word
for word from the mailing list discussion!), but somehow nobody actually
followed him along the path to salvation and it hasn't been updated since
he did it. The official repo is still darcs at
http://code.haskell.org/xmonad/ and http://code.haskell.org/XMonadContrib.