[Yhc] Error building on Windows

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 16:42:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have problems when building yhc under Windows at home:

Getting dependencies for depends\filepath\System\FilePath.hs.
ghc -i./src/compiler98 -idepends/cpphs -idepends/filepath -c depends\filepath\Sy
stem\FilePath.hs -o depends\filepath\System\FilePath.obj
Getting dependencies for src\compiler98\Bind.obj.
Getting dependencies for src\compiler98\Bind.hs.
Getting dependencies for src\compiler98\Make.lhs.
Getting dependencies for src\compiler98\Derive\Eval.hs.
scons: *** [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'src\\compiler98\\Bind.obj'

It shouldn't be getting dependancies for a .obj, then it fails later on.

With a scons clean I still get this bug.

Thanks

Neil