[Yhc] Can't compile

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:23:43 EDT 2006

Hi Thiago,

> src/runtime/BCKernel/platform.h:103:17: error: ffi.h: Arquivo ou
> diretório não encontrado
>
> (Last message means roughly 'ffi.h: File or directory not found')

Scons is the way to build Yhc now. Can you tell us what platform you
are building on? Which distribution of Linux/Mac etc.

The problem is possibly that you do not have libffi installed, if you
are running something like gentoo or darwinports then emerge libffi or
similar may well work.

Unfortunately our build engineer is on holiday this week, so if we
can't figure it out we might have to wait for him to come back.

Thanks

Neil