[Yhc] Can't compile

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 08:25:23 EDT 2006

Hi Thiago,

> I see that there was some work on the code base today. Any progress on
> this thread's specific issue (things don't seem to work for me yet)?
Nope, the progress is entirely on a separate part of the compiler, the
-core flag (its very cool progress, but unfortunately useless for you)

Our build guru, Andrew, is still away (I thought he was getting back
today, but I guess I was wrong) - hopefully he'll be back tomorrow

> I am eager to start experimenting YHC within EclipseFP...
Sounds very cool!

Thanks

Neil