[Yhc] Bug Tracking

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 07:09:25 EDT 2006

Hi,

We are now using proper bug tracking:
http://code.google.com/p/yhc/issues/list

Can everyone please file all the bugs they run into, and we can work
on eliminating them. Feel free to either report bugs to this mailing
list or to the bug tracker (as you feel like), and if a bug remains
unresolved for about a week someone will move it into the bug tracker.

Also we are now at the stage where Yhc *should* just build (TM) for
everyone, the steps to take are:

darcs pull http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/darcs/yhc-devel
scons
scons test (to run the test suite)

If you don't get full success, complain.

We have also got a lot of good buildbot stuff going,
http://www.indiegigs.co.uk:8010/, so we won't break the build as much.
If you want to be a buildbot slave, then email the list and we can
sort that out. The more architectures the better, and it should keep
your arch/platform alive for Yhc.

btw, most of this work is thanks to Andrew, so thanks :)

Neil