[Yhc] Bytecode API library

Robert Dockins robdockins at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 19 21:02:31 EDT 2006

Friends!

I have just released an alpha version of a library for reading and writing the
YHC bytecode file format.  It's not quite finished but currently quite
usable.  It reads and writes the entire bytecode set, version 1.9 (the one
used by recent YHC builds).

The project homepage is:

http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~rdocki01/yhc-bytecode.html

From this page you can find tarballs, docs, and a darcs repository.

Comments and suggestsions are welcome.  Note that this library is currently
GPL.  I'm still considering my options on this front.  If you have a strong
opinion AND a convincing argument for some other license, email me.

Thanks, and enjoy.

--
Rob Dockins

Talk softly and drive a Sherman tank.
Laugh hard, it's a long way to the bank.
       -- TMBG