[Yhc] yhi doesn't like '--help'

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:24:16 EST 2006

Hi

> The yhi command prints its help if it gets no arguments, or prints
> WARNING: ignored unknown flag '--help'
> and then its help, if it is called as `yhi --help`.  It shouldn't
> complain about that flag, it should just print the help!

http://code.google.com/p/yhc/issues/detail?id=77

Openned a bug report - we'll fix it at some point :)

> P.S. I might have added this to the issues database instead of e-mailing
> the list, but I don't like the idea of "making a Google account" --
> which involves giving them my email address, as well as allowing
> google.com to spy on me with cookies (I think? I have cookies disabled
> for all sites I don't explicitly exempt, currently, and an *explicit*
> ban -not that that makes any difference currently- for cookies from
> google.com, since I "know" they store cookies that serve no purpose
> except to allow them to track an identity for my searches. :/

Google are nice :) If you haven't used a gmail account you don't know
what you are missing! (if you do just want bug reports raising though
feel free to either email me, or the list, with Open Bug: or something
in the subject and I'll just directly open a bug for you.)

Thanks

Neil