[Yhc] YCR2JS and Safari

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:03:53 EST 2006

Malcolm wrote:

> This demo page appears totally blank to me.  (Using Safari under MacOS X
> 10.4.8).  The Javascript console tells me there was a "Type Error line 1".

I wish it could tell line1 of what: of the first script or whatever
else (MSIE reports line number of the whole HTML). But it probably
won't tell.

I also received a message about some weird error in Opera.

There is indeed a much smaller test (if the script size is a real
problem) which just outputs into the browser's status line:

http://www.golubovsky.org/repos/yhc/src/translator/js/test/Test1.html

The source is here:

http://www.golubovsky.org/repos/yhc/src/translator/js/test/Test1.hs

It should output this (absolute nonsense) in the status line:

aaa,bbb,ertyuedacdabyrvalg

Does at least this one work?
--
Dimitry Golubovsky