[Yhc] Re: Could not build yhc

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:26:42 EDT 2006

On 10/13/06, Dimitry Golubovsky <golubovsky at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I'll try that tonight. Is this documented anywhere (minimal
> version of Python)? The only version requirement I saw was for scons,
> and the latter is OK with even pre 1.6

No, I'm not sure it is documented. I hadn't even thought that some might be
using an unsupported version of Python. 2.3 was released more than three
years ago...

I have added a test which will tell you if you have an old version of
Python. I will also alter the wiki.

Also how critical is to have gmp 3.3? I have 3.1

I don't know about that. The build process doesn't require any particular
version so it'll at least try to build.

Andrew