[Yhc] Issues building yhc

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 03:37:29 EDT 2006

Hi

> 1. Is there any particluar reason that "darcs get --partial" is done
> on cpphs? This results in Language and Text module hierarchies not
> pulled, which further results in compile error. I have made the
> following changes:

Yes, it's because on case-insensitive file names cpphs cannot be
pulled without --partial, plus its quicker. However, darcs partial
should pull everything - what version of darcs are you running? There
seems to be a bug with cpphs and some darcs copies.

All the other questions will have to be answered by someone like Andrew.

Thanks

Neil