[Yhc] Re: tbody creation missing from javascript creation functions?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:20:57 EST 2007

Thomas,

Would the get'tBodies function be of any help?

>From http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-HTML/html.html

======================
tBodies of type HTMLCollection, readonly
    Returns a collection of the table bodies (including implicit ones).
insertRow modified in DOM Level 2
    Insert a new empty row in the table. The new row is inserted
immediately before and in the same section as the current indexth row
in the table. If index is -1 or equal to the number of rows, the new
row is appended. In addition, when the table is empty the row is
inserted into a TBODY which is created and inserted into the table.

So, when you first call insertRow, TBODY is created. Then you call
get'tBodies and I think at the index 0, you'll get the TBODY you need.

Correct?

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web