[Yhc] Ctypes Snapshots

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 07:37:16 EST 2007

Hi,

This morning I have committed a patch which removes the need to have
subversion installed when building Yhc. If you don't have subversion it will
detect this and download a snapshot of ctypes, if you do have subversion
then nothing will change. This should fix bug #107.

For those that have subversion but don't want to use it, pass
ctypes=snapshot to scons.

Maybe we should consider using the snapshot as the default method of getting
ctypes, but since subversion works at the moment I didn't want to break
things by changing it.

Please let me know if this causes anyone any problems!

Regards,
Andrew