[Yhc] Any Yhc Core and/or byte code interpreter available written in e.g. Haskell and/or Java?

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Tue Feb 13 15:54:32 EST 2007

Hello,

I have this crazy idea that I want to run some of my "serious" toy Haskell
programs on my pocket phone. To do this, one idea would be to write an
interpreter in Java of some very simple intermediate form of Haskell code,
such as the Yhc Core format or the Yhc bytecode format. I am primarily
interested in something that helps me to understand how to interpret either
the Core or the bytecode format, so Haskell interpreters would be most
useful.

Best regards
Thorkil