[Yhc] Re: Thorkil, myself, who else?

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Fri Jul 20 10:32:54 EDT 2007

Hello,

On Friday 20 July 2007 16:19, Dimitry Golubovsky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 7/20/07, Thorkil Naur <naur at post11.tele.dk> wrote:
>
> > There are two Yhc instances on my machine: The first is used by the
buildbot.
> > Last build was http://www.indiegigs.co.uk:8010/macosx_ppc_3/builds/106
> > "Building version 0.7.0-20070712053136." and that build was successful.
> >

> Are buildbot builds incremental, or they are done from scratch every
> time? Incremental builds to my knowledge do not recheck things like
> gmp as this information is cached by scons.

From http://www.indiegigs.co.uk:8010/macosx_ppc_3/builds/106/step-shell/0, it
appears that the buildbot builds are incremental. Although I don't see
anything in that particular configure log that deals with gmp, this is very
likely the explanation why buildbot builds can continue to work, even if
fresh builds fail.

Maybe I should go and erase my buildbot slave's build directory, someone might
notice ...

> --
> Dimitry Golubovsky
>
> Anywhere on the Web