[Yhc] Yhc.Core.Uniplate (formerly Play)

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:09:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

For anyone who can't build Yhc anymore, please do "scons fullclean;
scons depends". To Andrew: please do that to every buildbot which has
started failing.

Today I released Uniplate: http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/uniplate/

The Yhc.Core library is now moving from Yhc.Core.Play to
Yhc.Core.Uniplate - you'll find it runs faster, does more things and
is better documented. Uniplate is an evolution of Play, driven from my
experiences using Play in Yhc. The use of Uniplate in Yhc is covered
in section 4.1 of the draft Uniplate paper on the website.

I'm going to leave Yhc.Core.Play around for a while, but it is going
to die at some point (several months at least) - if anyone had made
use of it and needs help moving to Uniplate let me know.

Thanks

Neil