[Yhc] Build Problem

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 10:58:02 EDT 2007

On Monday 19 March 2007 13:31, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Dominic,
>
> > I almost thought I was there but hit another dependency problem. Here's a
> > patch so now I can run yhc although I haven't compiled anything
> > successfully yet.
>
> Applied, thanks.
>
> If you do "scons test" that should check you can run the regression
> tests, then you should be able to build most things that Yhc can.
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil
That seemed to work but I've run into

dom at heisenberg:~/sha11/sha1> yhc -c Codec/Utils.hs
Error: File not found, Data.Word
Reason: imported from Codec.Utils
Looked in:
  /home/dom/sha11/sha1/
  .
  /usr/local/lib/yhc/packages/haskell98/1.0
  /usr/local/lib/yhc/packages/yhc-base/1.0

I take it that I'm stuck now?

Dominic.