[Yhc] Re: [Haskell-cafe] New demo/test program for Yhc Javascript backend

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:25:24 EST 2007

Thomas,

All published examples (source, html) go into web/jsdemos subdirectory
(from the root of the Yhc repo source tree).

Not all of them may be compilable at the moment though (and some will
never be compilable in the future, just kept there for historic
reasons - that's why they are not being tested by the buildbot).

I am currently going through transition from plain CPS to Cont monad,
so regular monadic notation can be used instead of CPS. However I am
experiencing memory leaks in MSIE (try the EchoM example) which I did
not expect to happen (never had them in plain CPS). If I cannot fix
that I'll roll back to plain CPS.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web