[Yhc] Yhc and Haskell pragmas

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:20:04 EST 2008

Hi,

Does Yhc currently recognize any pragmas in GHC format {-# PRAGMA-NAME
parameters #-} or any other format? I need to include some comments in
Haskell source to be recognized by the Javascript backend (such
approach might be useful for other backends as well) but not by the
compiler (therefore I need to aviod pragma name conflict), and if
there is no format currently defined I'll stick with GHC one, or
please express your objections/suggestions, if any.

Thanks.

PS I haven't looked into sources/docs yet: maybe someone better
familiar with the compiler itself can answer faster.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web