[Yhc] YHC.Primitive;_E

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:52:30 EST 2008

Hi,

One observation about _E: Haddock does not like it.

I once tried to generate documentation from Yhc sources. I had to
place cpp directives everywhere _E appeared, like this:

#ifndef __HADDOCK__
           where
           ioBind (IO xf) y w = let xe = xf w
                                in case xe of
                                     _E xv -> case y xv of
                                        IO yf -> yf w
#endif

This is not really a bug report, nor is it a request for any source
code updates. Just a note for everyone who may run into this issue:
there is a solution.

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky