[Haskell-cafe] HaskellWiki and Wikipedia

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Wed Jun 16 16:19:55 EDT 2010

Edward Kmett <ekmett at gmail.com> writes:

> I realize that this is addressing the symptom, not the cause

I'm not so sure Wikipedia is a good source of information for this.
I've tried to read some of their articles on e.g. type systems or
generic programming, but they tend to be confused by other languages and
their communities using these terms to mean different things.  So I
think it is better to build on the HaskellWiki where the words can mean
what we want them to.

-k