[Haskell] Announce: HTTP-4000.1.2

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Thu Aug 11 07:44:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've just uploaded HTTP-4000.1.2, which just bumps the base dependency
to work with GHC 4.2.1.

I'm aware that there are a bunch of pending patches people have sent me,
including some from several months ago that I haven't even acknowledged
- sorry! I hope to integrate these at CamHac this weekend and upload a
slightly bigger update then.

Please note that I'm only the HTTP maintainer because noone else seems
to want the job, and it's thus not getting much attention. I'd be very
happy for someone else to take over or share the load.

Cheers,

Ganesh