Download the Windows installer here:
- Windows release now comes in 32bit and 64bit versions.
- If you have other Haskell Platform installations or had hand-installed
Haskell in the past, please check your PATH variable after the
installation and be sure it is what your expect.
- Using ghci to build an executable that links against a DLL may result in
numerous warnings about symbols (GHC ticket #9297)
- This distribution includes GHC 7.8.3, which in turn includes MinGW.
- This distribution includes an updated version of the OpenGL Utility
Toolkit (GLUT) from the FreeGLUT project
- Due to how GHC works on Windows, the platform libraries are not built
split-objs, don't use dynamic libraries, and don't use LLVM.